Today is a Resolution Day because in exactly 19 weeks time I will be forty...
I've been counting down to this day for a long time, the number kind of lingers once you reach one of the other ages. It'll be a different age for all of you, but then - suddenly - it will be there, lurking.
Not that I'm worried about the age (despite the very small letters above lol), I don't feel that old at all. It helps that my 20s were a wasted decade. Okay, I got married, had children, bought a house - but I was a passive bystander. It wasn't until my 30s that I started to take an interest in my life.
So, therefore, I'm actually [age]-10, always.
Here are my resolutions to be completed by my birthday (and yes, I might have mentioned some of these before, I don't always succeed):
- To figure out the business side of writing AND to not look at any stats, at all
- To have my next novel ready to query
- To start a new story with the title 19 Weeks, because the more I look at it, the more I love it
- To complete two pull-ups and ten press ups (injury means both of these need a lot of work)
- To gather the courage to update my author pic
- To have a lot of fun, not just the normal amount, but loads more!
So that's mine, what would you like to achieve by my birthday??
(Or your own, if you prefer...)