Okay, not me, but my blog is three today!
here (in case you're interested).
I can't believe I'm still blogging - according to my first post, I didn't expect to stay the course. Although, to be honest, it's all down to you guys - the way you keep coming back and reading my writerly ramblings.
And, of course, I love reading your blogs. I couldn't imagine having a mid-writing session cuppa without clicking on a couple of new blog posts. I mean, what do normal people do when they've got a spare ten minutes?
So, my plans for the next three years, I hear you ask?
- Publishing three more books - two written, one a mere glimmer in my eye at the moment
- Submitting and winning some competitions... some big ones!
- Writing some new short stories, and submitting to established literary magazines, like Granta
- Getting a fluke review that causes everyone talk about me (okay, that one's slightly out of my control)
- Getting some professional photos taken where I actually look half-way normal (yes, it'll probably take me all three years to summon the courage)
- Earning enough per year to give up the day job (I only work part time, so this could be achievable)
I think that's enough to be going on with.
What are your plans for the next three years?