I think this month I'm going to just sit quietly in the corner and nibble on the Custard Creams. Not because I'm not feeling insecure, but because I'm not sure there are any new ways to express this month's insecurities - I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo, which explains everything (especially if you read my last post here)
So I'm eating Custard Creams which I'm dunking into my tea and making a sludgy mess in the bottom of my mug, and trying not to think about writing.
Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't wanted to be a writer:
- I'd have a super-clean house
- I'd read more
- I'd be able to sit down with a cup of tea and relax with a magazine, rather than feeling the need to check email, send email, keep my Facebook page updated
- I'd have time to get hooked on soaps
- I'd be able to watch any TV programme without my laptop on my lap
- I'd be able to see my friends more often... and my parents!
- I'd probably have a full-time job, and money
- But I'm sure I'd feel like something was missing...
What would you do if you didn't write?