And then I realised, I should post something here too, because there's only so long you can wish people Happy New Year before it's weird.
So... Happy 6th January.
I'm currently writing another short story, which obviously means I've been doing a lot of other things instead!
- redesigned my writing submission database (yes, all parts of that are as geeky as it sounds)
- voluntarily taken the dog for a walk during really heavy downpours
- walked to town to pay a bill... a bill!
- possibly organised a book signing with my local independent bookshop owner, and then bought a book from her (A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson)
- chomped my way through lots of Christmas chocolates
- celebrated the return of Castle - yay!
I guess, all that's left is to get on with this story.