I was tagged by Rachel at Writing on the Wall. Rachel has asked eleven people to answer eleven questions of her own chosing. In turn, after answering the questions below, I have to ask eleven people to answer eleven questions of my own chosing, and so the tag continues. I hope that's clear!
1. What is one item on your bucket list?
I would love to climb the Eiffel Tower. That sounds easy, but I'm scared of heights, so that makes it all a bit more difficult.
2. Please share a goal you have accomplished.
All my goals have been writing based. So publishing my novella is the most recent.
3. What's the next book on your To be read list?
I keep looking at The Greatcoat by Helen Dunmore when I'm stood in Waterstone's, so I imagine it'll be that. I tend not to plan.
4. What's the last book you loved?
I've just finished The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender, which was strange, atmospheric and perfect.
5.What author would you love to meet? (Alive or dead is fine, it's a fantasy afterall.)
So hard to chose - I'm going to say Daphne du Maurier, because I love her short stories but find her novels difficult to read. Maybe she could explain them to me?
6. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name. At secondary school, with over 1100, I only had to write Annalisa on my work, because I was the only one. I always feel a bit gutted when I see someone with my name. Luckily, I've never met anyone in person, I might not be responsible for my actions!
7. What was your first pet?
A dwarf lop-eared rabbit called Mufti.
8. Chocolate or caramel?
9. Do you like to read about the past, present or future?
Mostly, the present.
10. Where would be your dream vacation?
New Zealand, or a tour of Scandinavia.
11. What did you have for dinner last night?
Left-over lasagne, with Christmas cake to follow.
And now for my questions:
1. Which book, that you're supposed to love, do you actually hate?
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
3. Name four people (dead or alive) you would like to invite for dinner.
4. Can you remember your first teacher?
5. In which order should Star Wars be watched: IV, V, VI, I, II, III or I, II, III, IV, V, VI?
6. Which fictional character would you like to be for a day?
7. Sweet or savoury?
8. Do you have a tattoo? How many?
9. Do you still have your first teddy bear? (I do.)
10. Oggy, oggy, oggy... Does anyone know what comes next? (hehehe)
11. What are you reading right now?
If you're on this list, you're tagged! If you choose to play, you have to answer the questions above and pass 11 new questions on to 11 new people!
Julie at From Pen to Paper...
Maria at First Draft Cafe
julie fedderson at Gypsy in my soul
Life by Chocolate: Robyn Alana Engel's Blog
Jessica Salyer at Just Following a Dream
Tina at Life is Good
Patsy at Patsy Collins
Amy at Stuff and nonsense
Tasha Seegmiller at Tasha Seegmiller
M Pax at Wistful Nebulae
Julie at What Else Is Possible?