... because I have been awarded not one, not two, but three awards! (The rest of this post might get confusing.)
Joanne @ A Certain Book. I've already explained to Joanne that I've recently receieved this award, so I'm not going to pass it on, because I passed it on last time. The award is a lovely idea in that you pass it to people who have less than 200 followers. I found this difficult, because there aren't very many blogs that I follow which have less than 200 - they're all just too darn successful! I hope you don't mind Joanne, but I really appreciate it.
Rachel Mary Bean @ Writing on the Wall and Michelle Gregory @ beautiful chaos both awarded me these two lovely awards. Because they both came together, I'm going to pass them on together, as I don't know whether they have different criteria. All I know is that both Rachel and Mary shared ten random things about themselves, and there doesn't seem to be a limit on the number of followers like the Liebster, so I've got a lot more choice.
10 Random Facts About Me (which I may have shared before)!
1) I'm going to be a bridesmaid for my sister in June - technically I'm the Maid of Honour, but I prefer the term bridesmaid.
2) I can't ride a bike.
3) I'm not much better at swimming.
4) I own a pair of boots and a skirt that are almost twenty years old, and I still wear them regularly because they are both in good working order and reasonably - surprisingly - fashionable most of the time.
5) My mum, who hated the fact she didn't have a middle name, failed to give me one.
6) I am tone deaf.
7) I love music.
8) My hubby is a musician. (You may notice those last three could have been one, but I'm struggling to find ten facts. I'm not altogether sure I'm that interesting!)
9) My living room is bright orange, my dining room is bright yellow, my kitchen is bright green.
10) I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who. The Doctor I grew up with was Peter Davison, who is almost always forgotten in TV documentaries about the series. He was the guy who wore cricket whites.
Phew! I'm done. And now, here are my nominations. I'm not sure how many I'm allowed to choose, so I'll pick a few at random. As always with these awards, I wish I could nominate all of you, but it gets really tiring on my eyes - I've decided to choose people I haven't awarded in the past! Yeah, okay... I know that's a really poor excuse to not have everyone on the list!
Melissa Ann Goodwin - Writer on the Road
Julie @ What Else is Possible?
M Pax @ Wistful Nebulae