Rachel at Writing on the Wall has passed these beautiful awards to me. Aren't they wonderful? Thank you so much, Rachel.
I've done some research and the Dream Launcher award was instigated by Doctor Faerie Godmother to thank people who've made a difference to her blogging/writing world.
So, I'd like to pass the Dream Launcher award to Melissa Ann Goodwin, who's quite a recent blogger friend, but has been so sweet to me over the past couple of weeks especially.
I'd also like to thank Teresa F Morgan and Marta Szemik who are among my earliest followers, and still frequently comment and offer great advice and support.
The Sunshine Award has been harder to pin down - there doesn't seem to be an origin. To accept this, I have to answer the following questions:
- Favorite Color? Currently orange - but in the past it's been red, then blue, then purple, with a brief flirtation with green.
- Favorite Animal? Meerkats, because we've gone meerkat crazy in the UK.
- Favorite Number? Thirteen - my birthday!
- Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? Tea.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I've thought about Twitter, but that's as far as I get.
- My passion? Writing, my kids and the gym.
- Getting or Giving presents? I'm bad at giving presents, but I still love it. I'm proud that I moved my Mum to tears with a present once.
- Favorite pattern? I've never thought about it, but probably the pattern of waves on a stormy day.
- Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. There's a reason, but I'm not telling ;-)
- Favorite flower? Daisies. They remind me of making daisy chains when I was little and walking into class after lunch with flowers around my neck.