Rachel at Writing on the Wall has passed these beautiful awards to me. Aren't they wonderful? Thank you so much, Rachel.
I've done some research and the Dream Launcher award was instigated by Doctor Faerie Godmother to thank people who've made a difference to her blogging/writing world.
So, I'd like to pass the Dream Launcher award to Melissa Ann Goodwin, who's quite a recent blogger friend, but has been so sweet to me over the past couple of weeks especially.
I'd also like to thank Teresa F Morgan and Marta Szemik who are among my earliest followers, and still frequently comment and offer great advice and support.
The Sunshine Award has been harder to pin down - there doesn't seem to be an origin. To accept this, I have to answer the following questions:
- Favorite Color? Currently orange - but in the past it's been red, then blue, then purple, with a brief flirtation with green.
- Favorite Animal? Meerkats, because we've gone meerkat crazy in the UK.
- Favorite Number? Thirteen - my birthday!
- Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? Tea.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I've thought about Twitter, but that's as far as I get.
- My passion? Writing, my kids and the gym.
- Getting or Giving presents? I'm bad at giving presents, but I still love it. I'm proud that I moved my Mum to tears with a present once.
- Favorite pattern? I've never thought about it, but probably the pattern of waves on a stormy day.
- Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. There's a reason, but I'm not telling ;-)
- Favorite flower? Daisies. They remind me of making daisy chains when I was little and walking into class after lunch with flowers around my neck.
How cute are these awards! Congrats :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations - and thank you for mine! :-)ReplyDelete
These awards are too cute :)ReplyDelete
Awesome! Congratulations, and well deserved :)ReplyDelete
(my creative writing blog)
Ah, thanks for the award. Sometimes, I think I'm rather lame getting around to everyone's blog. It's easier when I do spot it on FB now though. Thanks so much, Annalisa.ReplyDelete
Yay for orange! It's one of my favorite colors too!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the kind words and the award Annalisa:) I'll be answering the questions on Wednesday. My fishy post had me so consumed, I forgot the questions :OReplyDelete
yay for orange! It's one of my fav colors too!ReplyDelete
"The pattern of waves on a stormy day" <-that's a wonderful response! And I am almost as addicted to tea as I am to chocolate. I'm just not so vocal about it.ReplyDelete
Thanks for honoring me with the award, Annalisa. Congratulations! I hope you've got a lot of shelf space; I'm sure many more awards are headed your way.
I like your pattern selection!ReplyDelete
Great answers. I love the one about the daisies. :)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the awards! I love when a favorite color doesn't stay the same throughout all time. And I don't live in the UK, but meerkats are my favorite animal, too! I wish I had a bunch of them living in my back yard, ready to poke their cute little heads up every morning.ReplyDelete
... Of course I probably wouldn't love them so much every time I tried to mow...
Interesting answers, Annalisa.ReplyDelete
And now of course I want to know why Tuesday is your favourite day :-)ReplyDelete
To everyone: thank you. As always, if I had the time and the memory, and the space on my blog, so many more of you would receive these awards from me. Even after I posted this, I thought of loads more people who had equal claim to the reasons.ReplyDelete
I wonder what would happen if the Oscars and Grammys were awarded this way?
Congrats on the awards! And Happy Tuesday ;)ReplyDelete
Aw, meerkats are SOOO cute!ReplyDelete
Great news, Annalisa, and well deserved, of course. Love orange as a favourite colour but meercats? Noooooh! They're like enormous rats, the adverts make my skin crawl. And Tuesday, please, you can tell us...ReplyDelete
@ Jackie and Rachel - so it's mixed on the meerkats then? lolReplyDelete