Tuesday 29 November 2011

Another award!

Many thanks to S.L. Hennessy at Pensuasion who has given my blog this award ----------->

I nominated her blog for an award in my last post, but if you didn't check out that link, you've got a second chance (so no excuses now!)

I have to nominate 15 blogs to pass the award on to. In doing this, I know I'll double up on people I've nominated in the past. And probably, by now, you all follow each other anyway. But - hey! - here goes:

Sarah at Empty White Pages
Linda at Excuse Me While I Note That Down...
Julie at Gypsy in my soul
Morton S Gray
Rosalind Adam is writing in the rain
Amy at Stuff and nonsense
Teresa at The Wittering Woman ..
JA Bennett at A Book, A Girl, A Journey
Jaxbee at Agenthood and Submissionville
Melissa at Have You Heard
Melissa's Imaginarium
Siobhan Minty
Alynza at The Write Journey

Okay, that's 13, but I'm happy with that. And I believe I've found some new blogs to share with you. Enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the award, I needed a little pick me up this afternoon and you gave me the perfect warm fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I appreciate this and you have made my night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Annalisa, I'm really chuffed with my award! Will have a think about my 15 today and will blog about it in the next few days. Thanks again, that's made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all welcome! It's nice to know the award came at such a perfect time for you all. Warm and fuzzy is exactly the way I felt when I got my awards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annalisa. I have also linked my blog to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks for this award, too. Still need to blog post about the one Rebecca Bradley got me too. So I will do this at some point. Thank you x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Now I have to think who to nominate....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siobhan - thanks for the follow.

    Teresa - these awards do tend to all arrive together, don't they? :-)

    Amy - you'll notice I didn't reach 15, again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on two published books.

    GREAT BLOG.

    NEW FOLLOWER

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Annalisa, congrats on your award! It's lovely to meet you :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rach and Elizabeth, welcome to my blog. No books published yet, Elizabeth, but I've got a novella due next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Annalisa! It's a very pretty award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the award. I don't know quite a few of my fellow recipients so I shall pop over and visit them now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm so late Annalisa, playing catch up. Just wanted to say thank you very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops, I hadn't noticed some of these comments. To everyone who's thanked me, thank you also for your support and for having super, fantastic blogs of your own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sorry I am just now responding. I was away from blogging all of December, because my husband had a heart attack. I want to thank you for the award. I have already received this blog award, but it touches me that you thought of me. Thank you. I look forward to catching up with your post now that my husband is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband - I hope he makes a good recovery. I'm looking forward to reading your posts in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - I love a good chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.