Hello first Wednesday of the month, it's lovely to see you. It's Insecure Writer's Support Group time again, of course... follow this link for the linky list to check out other group members, or to join up and share your own insecurities.
I've actually got a few insecurities this month, but nothing new to share. If you've read my blog recently, you'll know all about them.
So here's a really brief list, just to recap:
- Book sales quite low (although a single sale does push me quite high up the Amazon charts)
- Not very many reviews (although the ones I've got are mostly very good)
- Just completed a novel that's so completely unlike anything else I've written I'm considering a pen name for it
- I think my current WIP revamp is too depressing
- I've got a bit of a chocolate cake habit going on
- I'm now the mother of a 14 year old and I don't feel old enough
- Even after weeks of wearing nothing but skirts and shorts I've barely got a tan on my legs
- I often go to bed thinking I should have done more with my day
Um, is that enough...? Yeah, that's probably enough. I'm off to visit your real insecurities now!